Mar del Plata’s ICT Sector
MAR DEL PLATA IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT TECHNOLOGICAL POLES IN OUR COUNTRY.
The sector employs 3300 people and it is estimated that 350 more people will be employed this year. Employment areas in this sector are significantly heterogeneous.
THOSE AREAS INCLUDE:
- Software and business management services
- Consulting and system integration
- Creation of video games and video game development for third parties
- Mobile apps
- Marketing solutions
- E-commerce solutions
- Business intelligence and data mining
- Development of Safety and telemetry oriented solutions
- Hardware solutions
- System control and industrial automation
- Infrastructure and network management
Data in the year 2016. Survey updated in 2015, based on a sampling carried out by ATICMA in the work of local and external markets committees.
entrepreneurship and freelance services
annual turnover (40% exports)
annual exports. 45% of enterprises exported products and services. 22% of them do it regularly and 23% only occasionally
MAIN EXPORT DESTINATIONS
USA, Spain, Mercosur, and to a lesser extent the rest of Latin America and the Caribbean, the rest of the EU and Asia.